We are living in unprecedented times, and as the everyday is rapidly changing, we want to reassure you that everyone at Arena is devoted to taking care of you when you are at one of our sites.
The Arena family takes pride in the standards we have and we’re dedicated to creating safe environments, prepared and served by our wonderful team members.
We are closely monitoring advice from the Government to ensure we make any necessary changes. Here are some of the steps we are taking in the UK in response to Coronavirus:
- Our team is thoroughly washing their hands every 30 minutes and more regularly for other tasks e.g. handling money.
- We will be serving drinks in disposable cups and milk and sugar will be served to you also. Whilst we endeavour to look after the environment in this season we will use disposable items for health and hygiene purposes.
- We have moved all cutlery and napkins to behind our tills, so they can be passed to you by a Team Member.
- We continue to sanitise all surfaces every 30 minutes.
- We are carefully following Government advice around ensuring that team members self-isolate as required. We have a comprehensive employee assessment process for all those who work for us.
Our buildings remain open, however you can expect to see some changes to opening hours as we respond to changing needs. We are committed to looking after our teams while we are adapting, and we continue to run our foodbank community initiatives .
Please know as a Christian organisation that we are praying for you at this time.